Monday, December 22, 2008

Skating and Cookies


Warning: Pictures out of order!!

We went ice skating today for Kellis gymnastics team Christmas party. We had a good time. I have not been on ice skates since 8th grade and I am proud to say I did not fall. However, I am sure I will be sore tomorrow!

Kaila did not fall at all and this is the first time she ever skated!



















We baked Christmas cookies over the weekend. All the kids helped with all the cookies. As is tradition that was passed down from my mom, the kids always cut out the sugar cookies. Each kid gets their own ball of dough. They also cut out one gingerbread man to decorate as their own. (Girls pictures are further down the page!)











Kelli fell twice on her bottom and she has been skating a couple of times recently.












This was Eddies first time skating too. He said it was easy until he fell on his knee. I was near him, but couldn't help him get up for fear of falling myself! Kellis coach helped him up. He sat out for a little bit and then skated some more.










Here is Kelli cutting out her cookies. This year Kelli and Kaila both rolled the dough out themselves!








Kaila cutting out her cookies






No comments: