Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Student at School

We started school last week and I started a few days before that. I was reviewing all of the medical information that the parents have to fill out for each child. One childs name caught my attention rather quickly. Her name is Keenen. Not the last name, it is her first name. I had to call her parents because they needed so sign some paperwork for me. I talked to dad last week and asked him or mom to come to the school one day and sign the paperwork. I was asking him about his daughters name, Keenen. He said it was his wifes maiden name. She was born in Indiana but has not lived there in a few years. Mom came in today to sign the paperwork. So we started to talk about our maiden names being Keenen. She said she talked to her dad and he said he had a relative named Charlie in PA. She did not know them. I just thought it was interesting.

No comments: