Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homework

The kids have had homework almost every day since school started. Well this post is about Kelli's homework for tonight. She told me she had to sing to me. She is in chorus, so I just thought she had to practice a song for that. Oh no, this is a song for Spanish class that she had to sing. I am really not sure what the words are, but she did a good job! Unfortunately when I took the video, I had my camera turned on its side, and I can't figure out how to turn the video right side up!

4 comments:

Susieq said...

Kelli, you did a great job of singing, only problem, I had to lay on my side to watch it!!!! :-)

The Keenen's said...

Since I am somewhat profecient in the Spanish language, this song was about a crazy mother who had no idea how to properly operate a video camera.

Peg said...

I think she takes after her talented aunt ;-)

Unknown said...

Kelli that was great. It sounds like the spanish version of do re mi.