Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The UPS Store






This time of the year gets pretty busy at the stores. I think I heard someone say today that they were as busy as two REALLY good days at other times of the year (not December), and that was only at one of the stores. The other store was pretty busy too! Eds cousin, Shelley, has made the trip down from Pennsylvania two years in a row to help out for a several days at the stores. We are very thankful for her help! By the time Ed and Shelley get home each night, they are exhausted!

2 comments:

gramypop said...

Looks like they can still have fun even though they are busy!!!!

Peg said...

I know the answer to the question on the white board behind Ed in the picture at the bottom!!!! What do I win????? It's Sam the Snowman.. played by Burl Ives!! What do I win??? What do I win?????