Monday, December 17, 2007

Eddies Elf, Fred





There is a new fad here in Georgia and probably every where else too. It is Santa's Secret Elf. This is one of Santas elves that comes to your house. Every night you must feed it crackers and water and he comes alive at night time. Sometimes he does good things, but most of the time bad things. On Christmas Eve, Santa takes the elf back to the North Pole with him to work and make toys for the next year. Eddie wrote a note to Santa and asked for one of his elves. The elf appeared last night. While Eddie was sleeping the elf toilet papered Eddies bathroom! He is a cute elf, but I hope he doesnt make too many messes!

2 comments:

gramypop said...

looks to us that Eddie's elf is mischievous, but he is sooooo cute....wonder what else Fred will get into while everyone sleeps!!!!

Peg said...

I sure am glad I didn't ask for an elf at my house! I have a tough enough time keeping it clean!