Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This and That

It is only Wednesday and we have had alot happening here.

Today it rained alot! 1.5 inches. We have not had rain in 18 days and the lake is still down 1 foot 4 inches from full pool. Every little bit of rain we get is great! Tonight we saw rainbows over the house. You could see the whole thing and double at times. It was really pretty. These pictures do not do it justice.





The other night I was upstairs getting ready for bed and heard helicopters circling around the area. I didn't think too much about it, just glad it was late and the kids were not outside playing. In the morning I got an email from our neighborhood that said there was mentally unstable woman lost in the woods behind our house. When Kaila was getting on the bus in the morning, several fire trucks, police cars and ambulance went racing down the main road our subdivision. They had found the woman at the Trout Hatchery. She was okay.


Last week I took Kaila to the eye doctor because she failed her vision test at school. Today she got her glasses. I think they look very nice and she says everything is so much sharper now.

Next it is Kelli to the eye doctor (she failed her vision test too) and me. My arms do not seem to be as long as they used to be! I guess that is age catching up with me! Eddie thankfully passed his vision test at school!

3 comments:

gramypop said...

Hey Kaila,
You look great in your new glasses!!!! Glad you can see better with them.

Looks like you all had a fun time at the fair.

Love to all.
Grammy and pop

Peg said...

Kaila - you look more beautiful than ever! Great choice of glasses!

Aunt Bindy said...

Oooh, I like the glasses!